Hi ,
I would like to ask for a CI permission to start commenting on Nova branch.
Mellanox is engaged in pci pass-through features for quite some time now.
We have an operating Neutron CI for  ~2 years, and since the pci pass-through
features are part of Nova as well, we would like to start monitoring Nova's
patches.
Our CI had been silently running locally over the past couple of weeks, and I
would like to step ahead, and start commenting in a non-voting mode.
During this period we will be closely monitor our systems and be ready to solve
any problem that might occur.

Thanks,
Nurit Vilosny
SW Cloud Solutions Manager