I can see how to do a v2 extension following the example given for extended_services.py and extended_services_delete.py. That seems to be working now.

I'm not at all clear on how to go about doing the equivalent for v2.1. Does that use the api/openstack/compute/plugins/v3/ subdirectory? Is it possible to do the equivalent to the v2 extended_services.py (where the code in api/openstack/compute/plugins/v3/services.py checks to see if the other extension is enabled) or do I have to write a whole new extension that builds on the output of api/openstack/compute/plugins/v3/services.py?

Thanks,
Chris