Hello Folks,

As a follow up of [0] I was working on a proposal for adding the same
sharing capabilities to servicechain constructs. While thinking about the
use cases for doing this, a question came to my mind: How should I deal
with this improvement from  a process perspective?

I'm not sure adding sharing capabilities to 2 more objects is exactly a new
feature... It is more of a follow up of an existing one! What is the
expected process in this case? Should I create a new spec? Modify the
existing one? Create a detailed launchpad blueprint without a spec?

Please provide guidance, thanks,

Ivar.

[0]
https://github.com/stackforge/group-based-policy-specs/blob/master/specs/juno/introduce-shared-attribute.rst