Team,

Steven Dake and I met with Lars Kellogg-Stedman about introducing a new
Stackforge project named heat-container that will use heat-kubernetes at the
initial upstream repo. Magnum contributors currently working on the templates
will be added to this project, and we will treat it as a library dependency,
allowing it to be enhanced, and used directly for other purposes. Lars agreed
to create the repo, so I’ll update you about it once that’s done.

Adrian