On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 05:06:14PM (+0100), Yanis Guenane wrote:
To match user expectations, I think we should -as much as possible-
act as a layer on top of the project themselves. So if the project the
module installs is an official Openstack project, the module should be
supported. Else 'incubated'. If modules for 'official' projects are
not as proof ready as other might be, we should focus more on this one
during a certain amount of time to bring it up to the other standard.

Completely agree with your point here Yanis!
Our puppet modules are only a way to deploy a piece of software, and we must
as much as possible follow upstream configurations and focus on our modules not
enough « mature ». Every OpenStack core project¹ must have a mature puppet
module.

Seb

¹http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml
--