On 09:39 Thu 26 Mar     , Mike Perez wrote:
> As discussed in the last Cinder meeting [1], in order to have your volume
> driver readded into the Kilo release, you must have a CI reporting and stable
> for five days prior to 4/6.
>
> This includes:
>
> 1) Providing logs to screen sessions, etc configs, tempest output [2].
> 2) You should be running around 304 tests if you're following instructions
> from
>    the Cinder third party wiki [3]. If you're running less than that, your CI
>    will be *NOT* be considered satisfactory for skipping tests.
>
> I will also be emailing individuals who have already asked for exceptions,
> just
> to make sure communication was clear.
>

> [1] -
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder/2015/cinder.2015-03-25-16.00.log.html#l-173
> [2] - http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements
> [3] -
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers#What_tests_do_I_use.3F

The current CI's not meeting the second requirement:

* Cloudbyte
* Dell EQL
* Dell SC FC
* Dell SC ISCSI
* EMC VMAX FC
* EMC VMX ISCSI
* EMC VNX FC
* EMC VNX ISCSI
* EMC XIO FC
* EMC XIO ISCSI
* HDS NFS
* HDS NAS
* Hitachi HBSD FC
* Hitach HBSD ISCSI
* IBM Flash Systems FC
* IBM Flash Systems ISCSI
* IBM NAS
* IBM XIV (couldn't find tempest results to verify)
* IBM Storwize FC
* IBM Storwize ISCSI
* Nimble
* OpenVStorage
* Quobyte
* XIO FC
* XIO ISCSI
* Vmware

Pretty sure this is because the previous instructions in the wiki were
incorrect and are now corrected [1]. This is not the fault of the CI
maintainers. As mentioned, individual emails are being sent out to get this all
sorted.

[1] -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers#What_tests_do_I_use.3F

--