Hi Roman,

We are doing the same in a bit different way.

Firstly, we are removing package build out of ISO build. These packages
will flow the same way we do for MOS components. The will use the same
build procedures as all other packages.
Secondly, all packages will be put in repository in our mirror.
Thirdly, when we start working on new version of MOS, meta information of
our mirror will be updated with new release. What does it mean? We'll fork
current release to a new one. When package needs an update the developer
will be able to produce a new package with updated information. It will
pass testing and will be added to mirror though targeted to new release
only. If we need to backport it current release it will be back ported
using standard procedures. The developer will decide where he needs to bump
version to next one and use beta or alpha prefixes in version.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,