On 03/31/2015 01:09 PM, George Shuklin wrote:
> If that thing will have worked,  I'll owe you a beer. Every time I debug
> OVS-neutron issues I want to cry. All that constant 'exec ovs-vsctl'
> stuff driving me mad because of the underengineering and overall
> inefficiency.
>
> I will definitively try it on 'reallife lab installation' with few
> compute hosts.

Feel free to try it if you're interested in helping with development.
It's not far enough along to actually use, though.  The actual network
connectivity part isn't wired up, which as it turns out, is kind of
important.  :-)

The current goal is to have something working to demo and try by the
Vancouver summit in May.

--
Russell Bryant