From: Diem Tran [mailto:diem.t...@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:23 PM
To: Mike Perez
Cc: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org; openstack-in...@lists.openstack.org;
Alka Deshpande
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please
re-consider Oracle ZFS/SA Cinder drivers (iSCSI and NFS)

Hi Mike,

This is just a gentle status check from our team:

We are aware of the requirements where the CI needs to report in a stable
fashion for at least 5 days prior to 4/6/2015. Hence we'd like to know if you
and the Cinder team have any issue with the current state of Oracle ZFSSA CI.
We want to handle it immediately and stay complied with the requirements.

Thank you,
Diem.