On 03/04/15 08:50 -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
Team,

I have decided not to run for PTL for Oslo for the next cycle.

Serving as PTL for the last three releases has been a rewarding experience, and
I think we’ve made some great strides together as a team. Now it’s time for me
to step down and let someone else take the lead position. I am still committed
to the mission, and I will  be contributing to Oslo, but I do also want to work
on some other projects that I won’t have time for if I stay in the PTL role. We
have several good candidates for PTL on the team, and I expect us to have no
trouble finding someone willing to step up and run.

FWIW, I believe you did an *AMAZING* job as Oslo PTL. It was an honor
to have you in that position. Thanks for your hard work.

Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco