From: Christopher N Solis <cnso...@us.ibm.com<mailto:cnso...@us.ibm.com>>
Date: Monday, April 6, 2015 at 10:25 AM
To:
"openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>"
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [barbican] Utilizing the KMIP plugin

Hello!

Sorry to Kaitlin Farr for not responding directly to your e-mail.
My openstack settings were misconfigured and I was not receiving e-mail from
the dev mailing list.
Thanks for looking into the issue.

I double checked the permissions at the bottom of the kmip_plugin part in the
barbican-api.conf file
and they are set to 400.

I would also like to note that I do not think the code ever actually entered
the __init__ function
of KMIPSecretStore. I put a breakpoint in the __init__ function but the
debugger never gets open.
The error occurs and returns without ever seeming to enter the init function.

Here are the parts of the barbican-api.conf file that concern the kmip_plugin:
[secretstore]
namespace = barbican.secretstore.plugin
enabled_secretstore_plugins = kmip_plugin
[kmip_plugin]
username = '**********'
password = '**********'
keyfile = '/etc/barbican/rootCA.key'