Dear all,

just a question about the behavior of select_destinations() in Icehouse: this method has to select and consume resources or just select them without consuming? I'm asking you because if I invoke such method for testing the resource availability and only when the result is OK I call run_instance(), the scheduler's filters see a wrong host state (e.g. wrong vcpus_used). This is because both methods use _schedule() which consumes resources (chosen_host.obj.consume_from_instance(instance_properties)).

Is this feature intentional?

Thanks in advance.
cheers,
Lisa