The stackforge/os-ansible-deployment project is happy to announce initial
support for deployments using upstream Kilo based on the current head of the
stable/kilo branches (as found within the various OpenStack projects that we
support). The OSAD project will be creating RC tags in short order and while
the branch is not "production ready", due to Kilo not being officially released
yet, we've been tracking Kilo (Master) for a while and OSAD is now stable
enough to create the branch.

At present we support cinder, glance, heat, horizon, keystone, neutron, nova,
and swift as well as a full complement of roles to accompany the OpenStack
services such as Galera, RabbitMQ, etc… If you have some time and are
interested in Ansible deploying OpenStack please have a look at the project and
if you've looked at it in the past we'd love for you to give it another look as
there've been a lot of changes since it's initial release. If you're looking to
kick the tires we have some minimal documentation on getting started which can
be found here: [
https://github.com/stackforge/os-ansible-deployment/blob/kilo/development-stack.rst
 ].

Thanks again to everyone that's worked on our project so far!

--

Kevin Carter