The review on master branches are ready:

oslo.messaging with heartbeat off: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174929/
requirement changes: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174930/

Once they are merged, I will backport them to stable/kilo and sync the requirements to release oslo.messaging 1.8.2 with this new requirements.:

- ---
Mehdi Abaakouk
mail: sil...@sileht.net
irc: sileht