On 4/21/2015 2:00 PM, Andrew Laski wrote:
It's been a long road but due to the hard work of bauzas and melwitt the
cells Tempest check job should now be green for changes that don't break
cells.  The job has been red for a long time so it's likely that people
don't think about it much.  I would ask that until we can get the
confidence to make it voting please take notice when it's red and
investigate or bring it to the attention of one of us in #openstack-nova.

I opened a couple of new bugs today since I had a cells job failure in a change that wasn't related to cells (was just adding some debug logging somewhere else).

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1448316

That looks like a legit race failure in the cells job only.

2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1448302

This is more cosmetic than anything, it doesn't appear to be related to anything functionally breaking. We should get the trace cleaned up though since it makes debugging the cells job failures harder.

Matt Riedemann