On 04/22/2015 02:23 PM, Ben Swartzlander wrote:
I would like to nominate Thomas Bechtold to join the Manila core reviewer team. Thomas has been contributing to Manila for close to 6 months and has provided a good number of quality code reviews in addition to a substantial amount of contributions. Thomas brings both Oslo experience as well as a packager/distro perspective which is especially helpful as Manila starts to get used in more production scenarios.

I would also like to nominate Mark Sturdevant. He has also been active in the community for about 6 months and has a similar history of code reviews. Mark is the maintainer of the HP driver and would add vendor diversity to the core team.

Welcome Mark Sturdevant and Thomas Bechtold to the Manila core reviewer team!

-Ben Swartzlander

-Ben Swartzlander
Manila PTL