Alexei,

actually we do not insist this should b done for the MOS 6.1. That was the
question to the audience if someone is having other idea. All these
discussions have roots in the bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1447619 - we have found the issue with
RabbitMQ cluster behaviour under the networking load and Bogdan, Alexei
Khivin and Alex Nevenchannyy found that it possibly might be fixed
upgrading the RabbitMQ (trying it now). And actually this RabbitMQ release
contains lots of crucial bug fixes even without mentioned by Bogdan.

For 6.1 the found workaround might be used, section in the docs written,
etc. The question to the company is if that will be enough and what are we
going to do with it in future.

Cheers,
Dina

--