Hi Filip,

In thirdparty-requirements for stable/kilo python-muranoclient should have
following version: "python-muranoclient>=0.5.6,<0.6.0". But I am not sure
that this will fix the issue, since we don't clearly know why stevedore==1.4.0
is installed.

I see that python-keystoneclient does not have cap for stevedore in
stable/kilo, but still not 100% that it is a reason why 1.4.0 is installed.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/congress/blob/stable/kilo/thirdparty-requirements.txt#L4