Hi all.
I'm interesting in L2 gateway project.
For a testing purpose I've installed a devstack in a VirtualBox
environment. My objective is to use L2 gateway to connect a virtual machine
in openstack with a virtual machine in Virtualbox.
I created a virtual gateway with "neutron-l2gw l2-gateway-create gw1
--device name='00007aec3b21ea4b,interface_names=port1;port2'" where
00007aec3b21ea4b is the datapath id of br-ex bridge.
Then creating a new connection with command "neutron-l2gw
l2-gateway-connection-create gw1 private --default-segmentation-id=100". I
obtained this error: "L2 Gateway Device 00007aec3b21ea4b could not be
found."
I tried then many others configuration, without success and with the same
error. The problem is that I don't understand what is the correct settings
for --device option.

Should you explain me what I have to set for device for my case?

Thanks