Dear colleagues,

Please, be informed that I've made some changes in our build script in
order to support priorities for rpm repositories. I've also removed some
unnecessary variables (EXTRA_RPM_REPOS and EXTRA_DEB_REPOS) and renamed
some others.

We don't need EXTRA_DEB_REPOS any more because it is possible to set an
arbitrary number of repositories together with their priorities in run time
on UI.

The variable MULTI_MIRROR_CENTOS has been introduced and it has the
following format  'repo1,pri1,url1 repo2,pri2,url2'. So, we don't need
EXTRA_RPM_REPOS as well.

Please, make sure this patch [1] does not break anything for you. Review is
welcome.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176438

Vladimir Kozhukalov