On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 9:08 AM, Ruby Loo <rlooya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe the question is better posed to those folks -- was it useful or not?
> And if not, why? Because the date/time still didn't work, or because not
> enough (or the right persons) weren't there so their issues of interest
> weren't discussed, or they wouldn't have attended anyway, or ? And if it
> was useful, for how many was it useful? (Devananda's poll will capture some
> of that info.)

I found it useful - it's nice to be awake at meeting time :)

There's certainly a subset of the team that I never overlap with now, which
is a shame, but timezones present challenges for a geographically dispersed
team.

Previously the meeting was at 4:30am (or 5:30am depending upon daylight
savings), which was quite hard, but I did make it most weeks.  The new
timeslot of 2:30am/pm (3:30am/pm) is certainly only achievable for me every
other week (no surprises for guessing which one :)

I think it's great that we try and accommodate contributors from all around
the globe!

Michael...
--
Michael Davies   mich...@the-davies.net