From: Salvatore Orlando <sorla...@nicira.com<mailto:sorla...@nicira.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 8:58 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Stepping down from Neutron core team

After putting the whole OpenStack networking contributors community through
almost 8 cycles of pedant comments and annoying "what if" questions, it is
probably time for me to relieve neutron contributors from this burden.

It has been a pleasure for me serving the Neutron community (or Quantum as it
was called at the time), and now it feel right - and probably overdue - to
relinquish my position as a core team member in a spirit of rotation and
alternation between contributors.

Note: Before you uncork your champagne bottles, please be aware that I will
stay in the Neutron community as a contributors and I might still end up
reviewing patches.

Thanks for being so understanding with my pedant remarks,
Salvatore