From: Ronald Bradford [mailto:m...@ronaldbradford.com]
Sent: May-24-15 2:14 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [openstackclient] [magnum] Review of object and
actions for magnumclient implementation

I have outlined in the blueprint
(https://blueprints.launchpad.net/python-openstackclient/+spec/magnum-support)
the object and actions mappings that are currently available in the
magnumclient.

I have separated the list of actions that are presently used and actions that
are not for review and discussion. Specifically These actions DO NOT match.

bay [ update ]
container [ execute | start | stop ]
pod [ update ]
replication controller [ update ]
service [ update ]

I would appreciate feedback on if these actions "update", "execute", "start"
and "stop" are appropriate to use.

Regards

Ronald