From: Richard Jones <r1chardj0...@gmail.com<mailto:r1chardj0...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 12:55 AM
To: OpenStack List
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Horizon] dashboard-app split in horizon

I have now submitted the patch to do the html shenanigans as a new step in the
current ngReorg pipeline (inserted because it should fix a test failure popping
up in the dashboard-app move final step).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186295/

Ryan's API reorg should probably depend on this patch also as that should fix
*its* test failures also.

And before anyone says anything, no I'm not particularly thrilled about the new
horizon/test/templates/base.html but frankly I'm not sure how else to make it
work. We could probably cull the JS from that file though. I'm pretty sure none
of the django unit tests exercise JS, and I believe Selenium works off a
different interface (but I've run out of time today to investigate).

     Richard

On Thu, 28 May 2015 at 02:15 Thai Q Tran