On 4 June 2015 at 14:17, Cathy Zhang <cathy.h.zh...@huawei.com> wrote:

>  Thanks for joining the service chaining meeting today! Sorry for the
> time confusion. We will correct the weekly meeting time to 1700UTC (10am
> pacific time) Thursday #openstack-meeting-4 on the OpenStack meeting
> page.

Cathy, thanks for driving this. I took the liberty to carry out one of the
actions identified in the meeting: the creation of repo to help folks
collaborate over code/documentation/testing etc [1]. As for the core team
definition, we'll start with a single member who can add new folks as more
docs/code gets poured in.

One question I had when looking at the minutes, was regarding slides [2].
Not sure if discussing deployment architectures when the API is still
baking is premature, but I wonder if you had given some thoughts into
having a pure agentless architecture even for the OVS path.

Having said that, as soon as the repo is up and running, I'd suggest to
move any relevant document (e.g. API proposal, use cases, etc) over to the
repo and reboot the review process so that everyone can be on the same page.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188637/
[2]