Hi Dan,

I just want to update you that the report success after short
less-than-a-minute run is Zuul problem  see [1].
This is happened because we apply filter rules to run only on PCI code to
reduce load on our CI System.

Unfortunately  we missed this issue  in our monitoring because all the job in
the Jenkins were looking good and
just Zuul reports also when no Jenkins job was scheduled.

I talked also with John Garbutt and it seem that the recommendation is to
filter only doc and test folders,
but still I would like to filter some other folders like
1. nova/nova/virt/hyperv
2. nova/nova/virt/ironic
3. nova/nova/virt/vmwareapi
4. nova/nova/virt/xenapi

Is there any Nova CI guidelines  for file filtering?

Again I would like to apologize for the inconvenient.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188383/

Thank,
        Moshe Levi.