Hi infra team,

The origin concept of jenkins is "one trigger one job". For example, the
job "neutron-unit-test-py27" could respond a new change set from neutron
upstream. But the truth is that a gerrit event trigger a set of jenkins
jobs: py27-unittest, pep8-check, and many dsvm jobs...

How can I configure my jenkins like this?

--
Gareth

*Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball*
*OpenStack contributor, kun_huang@freenode*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*