All,

OSSG CoreSec is a private group on Launchpad, it consists of established
Security Project team members who are on hand to be called in by the VMT to
consult on vulnerabilities and discuss possible mitigations.

We require two new members, as with other project ‘cores’ I suggest a
nominations process. If you’ve worked closely with someone from the Security
Project whom you think would make a good member of the CoreSec team please
nominate them by email with a Subject: “[Security] Nominating Joe Blogs for
Security CoreSec” with a few words in the body to describe why you’d think that
person would be a good fit.

If you agree with a nomination please +1 it.

Thanks
-Rob