On Thu, Jun 11, 2015, 18:09 KARR, DAVID <dk0...@att.com> wrote:

I could use some help with setting up git-review in a slightly unfriendly
firewall situation.

I'm trying to set up git-review on my CentOS7 VM, and our firewall blocks
the non-standard ssh port.  I'm following the instructions at
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#accessing-gerrit-over-https
, for configuring git-review to use https on port 443, but this still isn't
working (times out with "Could not connect to gerrit").  I've confirmed
that I can reach other external sites on port 443.

Can someone give me a hand with this?

 Hello.

- Can you please post all output from "git review -vs"?

- Do you have "gerrit" remote already configured?

- Do you have access to https://review.openstack.org/ from your browser?

- Can you access it from command line (via "curl -I
https://review.openstack.org/"; for example)?

- Does "git ls-remote https://review.openstack.org/openstack/nova >
/dev/null" produce and error?