James E. Blair wrote:
If the PuppetOpenStack project will be adopting this, then we can just
go ahead and start it in openstack/.  You can create the project-config
change that way, and then adjust the list of repos in the governance
repository later (prior TC approval is not needed for trivial repository
additions to existing projects).

Jim,

Thanks so much for this information. I spoke to Emilien and will be building out the 'cookie cutter' module tomorrow, and hope to push to the new repository.

If I have questions at that time, may I reach out to you on IRC?

Regards,

Richard