On 06/13/2015 01:37 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 06/12/2015 07:30 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 06/12/2015 04:53 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
I've done a first pass of setting up a puppet module to configure Keystone to use ipsilon for federation, using https://github.com/richm/puppet-apache-auth-mods, and a version of ipsilon-client-install with patches https://fedorahosted.org/ipsilon/ticket/141 and https://fedorahosted.org/ipsilon/ticket/142, and a heavily modified version of the ipa/rdo federation setup scripts - https://github.com/richm/rdo-vm-factory.

I would like some feedback from the Keystone and puppet folks about this approach.

I take it this is not WebSSO yet, but only Federation.

Around here...

https://github.com/richm/puppet-apache-auth-mods/blob/master/manifests/keystone_ipsilon.pp#L64

You would need to have the trusted dashboard, etc.

Right. In order to do websso, there is some additional setup that needs to be done in the apache conf for the keystone wsgi virtual hosts (which is in the rdo-federation-setup script). There is also some additional configuration to do to Horizon to enable federated auth and/or websso.

But I think that is what you intend.

Right.  What I've done so far is only the first step.
It looks good at first blush. I'm trying to get to the point where I can recreate RDO factory, but on a machine I launch in the Cloud Lab. I've gotten it as far as allocating a floating IP address:

https://github.com/admiyo/ossipee/

Once I can get through the RDO Factory steps, I'll give it a live test.

However, without an ECP setup, we really have no way to test it.