Hi Joe,

Here's the link to the Intro to Congress slide deck.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByDz-eYOtswScTlmamlhLXpmTXc/edit

While I'm at it, here are the instructions for the Congress Hands On Lab.
https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1lXmMkUhiSZYK45POd5ungPjVR--Fs_wJHeQ6bXWwP44/pub

All these links are available on the wiki.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Congress

Tim