Hi all,

In the last couple of IRCs we've been talking about running a mid-cycle
sprint focused on enabling our message bus to span multiple processes and
multiple hosts.  The message bus is what allows the Congress policy engine
to communicate with the Congress wrappers around external services like
Nova, Neutron.  This cross-process, cross-host message bus is the platform
we'll use to build version 2.0 of our distributed architecture.

If you're interested in participating, drop me a note.  Once we know who's
interested we'll work out date/time/location details.

Thanks!
Tim