hi folks,I'm planning to propose a new horizon plugin ironic-dashboard to fill
the gap that ironic doesn't have horizon support. I know there's a nodes panel
on "infrastructure" dashboard handled by tuskar-ui, but it's specifically
geared towards TripleO. Ironic needs a separate dashboard to present an
interface for querying and managing ironic's resources (Drivers, Nodes, and
Ports).After discussion with the ironic community, I pushed an ironic-dashboard
project to stackforge [1].Also there's an existing JS UI for ironic in
developing now [2], we may try to resolve the same goals, but as an integrated
openstack project, there's clear needs to have horizon support.I'd like to get
what's your suggestion, thanks in advance.[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/191131/[2]
https://github.com/krotscheck/ironic-webclient

Regards-zhenguo