Lisette, what is this about?
http://it.linkedin.com/in/fsoppelsa

On 06/17/2015 07:10 AM, Lisette Sheehan wrote:

Hi!

I work for an events market research company and am in need of recruiting young developers in the San Francisco Bay Area to answer a short survey to see if they qualify for an in-depth interview regarding an upcoming developer event in San Francisco. Is this something I can post your page or send out to your mailing list?

*Lisette*

*Lisette Sheehan, *Senior Research Manager

*Exhibit Surveys**, Inc.*

7 Hendrickson Ave., Red Bank, NJ 07701

T: 732.704.1329   |  Mobile: 732.598.9313   |  F: 732.741.5704

E: _lise...@exhibitsurveys.com <mailto:lise...@exhibitsurveys.com>_

*Be a Knowbody*: www.exhibitsurveys.com

*Follow us on *Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exhibit-Surveys-Inc/77619067606>*and *Twitter <http://twitter.com/exhibitsurveys>