+1

Le 2015-06-19 14:54, Doug Hellmann a écrit :
Excerpts from Davanum Srinivas (dims)'s message of 2015-06-19 07:46:47 -0400:
Hi Team,

We have had active and continuing contributions [1] from the following
in Blueprints, Reviews, Commits and Summit/Email discussions:
* Ken Giusti
* Oleksii Zamiatin
* Victor Sergeyev

Ken and Oleksii are spearheading important drivers that will help
expand choices of messaging infrastructure in OpenStack to boot and
Victor is helping harden the existing code.

So can we please invite them to join the oslo.messaging core team

Thanks,
Dims

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=oslo.messaging

+1 for all three!