On 06/22/2015 10:15 AM, Yaroslav Lobankov wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have some questions about the bug triage procedure for Tempest:

1. Some bugs in Tempest have status "Fix committed". Should we move statuses of these bugs to "Fix released"?
Yes, tempest doesn't have the kind of releases where Fix committed makes sense.

2. Many bugs have statuses "In progress", but patches for these bugs have -1 from someone (or their workflow is -1) and it looks like these patches are abandoned, while statuses of such patches are "Review in progress".
    What should we do with such bugs?
This is kind of tricky without the project having a "manager". I think we usually ping with a comment in the bug to see what the holdup is. If there is no response, we would set it back to Triaged of Confirmed.

3. What should we do with bugs like this [1]? It says that TimeoutException occurred, but the log of the test is unavailable by the link already. I don't know how to reproduce the issue, besides the log of the test is unavailable. What should I do with this bug?
This bug is about how tempest should handle cases where a resource deletion fails. I think it is a legitimate issue though the answer is not clear given a gate that may be very slow at times.

 -David

Thank you!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1322011

Regards,