I am currently hoping to build consensus (or seek clarity if I am the only one with this question) about the appropriate scope for our 'Puppet Modules' project.

The question in my mind is if we:

A) Only include those modules which represent a 1:1 mapping with other OpenStack projects.

B) Also include those modules which provide 'supporting' infrastructure to OpenStack components.

To be totally transparent, this came to mind for me because I am currently working with the folks at Midokura to publish a module which can be used to configure their open source Midonet SDN for Neutron and I was contemplating whether or not it would be reasonable to be part of the project.

FWIW, we have carried over the 'puppet-vswitch' repository over with us as part of the move (which would align with option B), but I didn't want to assume that was intended to be precedent setting.

Regards,

Richard