On 06/24/2015 09:18 AM, Nanda Devi Sahu wrote:

Hello,

I have downloaded the redfish available code and  I want to run the
test_redfish program to understand what happens.

Whenever I set the host name and give the username and password and try
to run the file test_redfish.py I get the below error.

user@BLTSP02848pc:~/redfish/python-redfish-master/redfish/tests$ python
test_redfish.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "test_redfish.py", line 28, in <module>
     from redfish.tests import base
ImportError: No module named redfish.tests

Do I need to have all the modules manually installed as specified in
test-requirements.txt. Many of the modules are not available by apt-get
in ubuntu and few are not available for centos as well.

I am running on a Ubuntu 14.04LTS.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Please use `tox` utility to run tests (see http://tox.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ for details).

Thanks&Regards,
Nanda.

*L&T Technology Services Ltd*

www.LntTechservices.com <http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.