Hi,

The Python 3.4 gate (py34) of cinder, glance and nova just became voting. You now have to write Python code compatible with Python 2.7 and 3.4.

If the py34 check job fails on your patch, you may try to rebase it to get the new tox.ini and updated requirements.

You can find information on Python 3 in OpenStack in the following wiki page:

   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3

If you have issues with Python 3 or the py34 gates, reply to this email or contact me privately.

The Cinder blueprint and Nova spec for Python 3 explain the overall plan to add Python 3 support to these projects. I have the same plan for Glance.

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/cinder-python3

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/liberty/approved/adding-python34-support-to-nova.html

Victor