Hmm, as it is a change that affects the user, in my opinion it is still an API
change.

Have we decided about the client, whether the alarming module will have a
separate client or we will keep the current ceilometer-client? I guess more the
latter one at least as a starting point, I just wanted to double check.

Ildikó

Sent from my iPad