> On 03 Jul 2015, at 12:14, Lingxian Kong <anlin.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What do you think if we add a script(may be under tools or cmd package) to
> help doing this?

What script do you mean? To launch a separate clean-up component.

I see that, first of all, it’s a subsystem of Mistral consisting at least of
things like various eviction policies (people may want to cleanup differently)
and an active manager that implements the logic, maybe there should be stat
collector if we want to evaluate the work of this cleanuper. So, IMO, it should
be a package which most likely contain several modules and classes and then we
may want to have a script to launch it separately if needed. Or it can start
automatically say within an engine instance.

Anyway, let’s not run ahead of train and gather what we need to do first.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.