We often have bugs which create really poor User eXperience (UX) but our
current bug priority criteria prevent nearly all of them from being higher
than medium (as they nearly always have workarounds). We need to identify
what should qualify as a critical, or high UX defect so that they can
receive appropriate attention.

We discussed what this may look like on the IRC meeting, the general idea
here is that the complexity of effort to work around the UX issue should be
related to the priority.

Critical: requires massive effort to work around, including [un|under]
documented commands and edits to config files

High: requires modification of config files, interfaces that users aren't
expected to use (ie the API when it's _intended_ to work in the CLI / UI
(exclusive of interfaces that are intended to only be available via API) or
requires custom node yaml (again except when it should exclusively be
available)

Medium: Straight forward commands in the CLI

Lets get some feed back on these items, and then I will update the wiki
with the results.

Andrew Woodward

Mirantis

Fuel Community Ambassador