Hello,

I'm not 100% sure about patch [1] I've sent and I'm looking into ideas.
Neutron API in liberty will require lbaas, fwaas and vpnaas packages installed
if they are set in service_plugins or it won't even start the neutron service.
For the modules to work one also needs to run neutron-db-manage with --service
{servicename} option, so neutron-db-sync has to be run for neutron and all the
modules. My solution to this is to include package installation classes in
::neutron class and to check ::neutron::service_plugins variable in
::neutron::db::sync class to run needed db syncs. This seems to work fine but
it causes duplicate declaration errors in certain setups. These duplication
declaration errors are caused by order where one wants to provide
neutron::agents::lbaas options after he called ::neutron class. So is it OK to
just require the lbaas, fwaas and vpnaas to be declared before ::neutron class?
If yes I'll just patch beaker tests and it should be merge-able.

Thanks,
Lukas Bezdicka

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200877/