Hello,

I have noticed that neutron project got rid of
neutron/db/migration/alembic_migrations/versions/HEAD file and renamed it
to neutron/db/migration/alembic_migrations/versions/HEADS

May I know the reason why this happened? I may have overlooked some
documentation with respect to the change. I have a patch which is in merge
conflicts and have a db upgrade with version "XXX" and I use that version
in HEAD. When I upgrade them, I use neutron-db-manage --config-file
/etc/neutron/neutron.conf --config-file
/etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini upgrade head.

With this recent refactoring related to db, what needs to be done in-order
to upgrade db into neutron-db?

Thanks,
Madhu