On 07/17/2015 05:50 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
michael mccune wrote:
hey all,

we have 4 API Guidelines that are ready for final review.

1. Add generic name of each project for terms
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196918/

2. Add new guideline for HTTP Headers
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186526/

3. Adds guidance on request bodies with different Methods
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184358/

4. Adding 5xx guidance
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/183698/

if the API Working Group hasn't received any further feedback, we'll
merge them on July 23.

Note that we won't be having a cross-project meeting on July 21st, so
these won't get the opportunity to get discussed in that forum. So you
might want to delay that final approval for an extra week...

Your call.

thanks Thierry,

i don't think it will hurt to wait an extra week.

mike