Steve,

I can speak on behalf of the Magnum team that we are happy to have more of
Daneyon’s attention. Tackling our network features is very important to all of
us. I’m confident that our Kolla team will manage to fill the void that Daneyon
leaves there. I believe in Kolla, and want it to remain on a path to success.
If there is anything we can do to help our respective teams work well together,
please let us know.

Regards,

Adrian

On Jul 22, 2015, at 1:47 PM, Steven Dake (stdake)