From: Simon Pasquier <spasqu...@mirantis.com<mailto:spasqu...@mirantis.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 2:08 PM
To: OpenStack List
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Monasca] Monasca mid-cycle meetup

Hi,
I've had a quick look at the Etherpad which mentions "Ceilosca". The name is
quite intriguing but I didn't find any reference to it in the Monasca Wiki.
Could you tell us a bit more about it? Does it mean that Monasca plans to
expose an API that would be compatible with the Ceilometer API?
BR,
Simon

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Hochmuth, Roland M