On 27/07/15 19:24 +0000, Ian Cordasco wrote:

On 7/27/15, 11:29, "Louis Taylor" <lo...@kragniz.eu> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 07:50:55PM +0100, Louis Taylor wrote:
Hi operators,

In Kilo, we added the Catalog Index Service as an experimental API in
Glance.
It soon became apparent this would be better suited as a separate
project, so
it was split into the Searchlight project:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Searchlight

We've now started the process of removing the service from Glance for
the
Liberty release. Since the service was originally had the status of
being
experimental, we felt it would be okay to remove it without a cycle of
deprecation.

Is this something that would cause issues for any existing deployments?
If you
have any feelings about this one way or the other, feel free to share
your
thoughts on this mailing list or in the review to remove the code:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/197043/

Some time has passed and no one has complained about this, so I propose
we go
ahead and remove it in liberty.

Cheers,
Louis