On 07/30/2015 10:54 AM, Matthew Mosesohn wrote:
The problem appears to be much more concise. The provider sets
identity_api_version okay, but doesn't alter OS_AUTH_URL api version.
That's the only reason why this is breaking.

It is broken in 2 places: in openstacklib's credentials class and in
keystone base provider. The keystone auth_endpoint logic seems to just
duplicate that of openstacklib's credentials class, so I think it
would make sense to consolidate that. I will prepare a patch to
puppet-keystone and puppet-openstacklib to address this.

Ok.  Please add me to the reviews.